Pages

Thursday 5 March 2020

Meditation at Mindgeist

Meditation at Mindgeist
Is working itself up into a shelter
With a website, a book
And a series of guided meditations
All by your good-self me

A fair amount of the book
Is anecdotal evidence
About my life with meditation
Which as you might expect
For a man of my age can become vague

Yet the process itself interests me
In my morning meditation
I think of four or five words
Which I remember
By saying them as my mantra

Each of these words
Then becomes the title
For a chapter, a couple of pages
Of writing which link the word
To meditation

Today I wrote up
A section entitled supple
Which took me on a journey
From Centrepointe Research
To mathematics with the Open University

Not to mention the idea
That our golden hours
Are from four to seven in the morning
When apparently, even in search of shelter
We are at our most creative