Pages

Sunday 5 January 2020

Trust Without Trust

It feels good to be alive this morning
Though on reflection
I think that the millennium garden
Has way too much abundance
It is as if the overflow of enthusiasm
Has carried off, or overwhelmed
The entrusted spirits of calm

It is for the beauty of peace which I rise
Beauty which gifted me love and energy
I hope I am sufficiently thankful

From one degree of glory to another
Only just in time for Lauds
We are invited into the choir stalls
But I choose to stay where I am
Change doesn’t come too too easy you see

One of the monks is yawning
As I drop my pen top on the floor
I won’t go to breakfast
For I have my shoulder bag with me
And I’m not allowed to take that
Into the prayer filled dining room


Available at Amazon
















 See more of Christopher's Work Here
See more of Christopher's work Here