Pages

Thursday 2 January 2020

To Robert And Maxim

I was going to look on the computer
To see what poems
Went into last years Abbey collection

Did I have another book
Besides hanging on
And letting go

Did I interweave the poems
Or make the book
With two separate sections

Still I seek you out
Still I find some purpose
In turning up your image

Still I hang on
Still I let go
With no certainty of achieving either

Yes, there is more of a peace
Than when there was
Less of a peace

Yes, there is more of a me
Than there is
A reflection of someone other

Now isn’t the time though
Or maybe
Now is exactly the time

Yes, now could be the very moment
For all that I see is in front of me
To finally make an appearance



Available at Amazon
















 See more of Christopher's Work Here
See more of Christopher's work Here