Pages

Tuesday 23 April 2024

At the dogs again

The steam room and the sauna

They are my racetrack, my sweet fleeting fauna

The swimming pool and the meditation star

They are my cigarette, my whisky, my pimp, my bar


Now this simple phraseology, this word psychology

This is my style, not yours, for that I make no apology

The tidy quiet room; laid back jazz and soulful blues

This is my non-hovel, I have no desire to grovel


Yet I read your works and marvel at your creation

Your escapades; words, to which I bear no relation

But just to put your mind at rest, in you I did invest

In the Jacuzzi; the plumes sure do dress the nest


The volva, the vulva caressed by volcanic water vests

Tattoos on thighs open your eyes, stir feelings blest

And there are girls there with their mothers

And ladies going on girls, there with their lovers


The lecher stretching don’t take much fetching

When there’s so much skin, skin waving, shaving skin

For inspiration and amusement, when in lent

The spa’s the place to rent