Pages

Wednesday 1 February 2023

Left to right

You joked about my sloping margins

Though I forget, exactly what you said

They signified, but I will look it up

I will explore the details on google


If you should ever read my notebooks

Including this very one, you will see

That as I go down the page then my

Margins continuously widen


Which signifies: Extroversion, optimism

Enthusiasm, initiative, tendency

To detach from the mother

On the negative side:


Impatience, nervousness; precipitation

To achieve the goals that have been set

Budgets (money matters, time and efforts)

Are exceeded, hard to accomplish


Of course I am happy to tell you

Of the positives; also, quite probably

No, for sure; if all had been negative

This page would not be here


I don’t know, if what you told me

About your significance of margins

Lines up with what I found, but I am

Certain yours would be complementary