Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

Sky Mind

  To see Void vast infinite

look out the window

into the blue sky


Allen Ginsberg

----------------------------------------------------------------

If I cannot find the blue sky

If I cannot find the void

Then I will try to revisit the blue sky

Then I will try to revisit the void


Somewhere between the void and the blue sky

I will find the haiku

I will find the beat poet


Somewhere between the blue sky and the void

I will find the poem

I will find the poetry


If I cannot find the old words

The well-preserved words

Then I will write new words

The self-absorbed words


Somewhere between the dying and the death

I will find life in the haiku

I will find life in the beat poet


Somewhere between the death and the dying

I will find life in the poetry

I will find life in the poem


If I cannot find the death

If I cannot find the dying

Then I will try to find the words of the death

Then I will try to find the words of the dying

haiku mind

108 poems to

cultivate awareness 

& open your heart

is by Patricia Donegan