Pages

Sunday 29 January 2017

Shedding

You do not need to worry if indeed worry you might I am not going to forget about you rather I am intending to shed light on all what you have gifted me into a new work

Indeed I hope to shed all that life has gifted me thus far into a search for soul a search to enrich in a non-religious way my thoughts on spirituality

I feel to be commencing this work from a good place I am in good health I am of sound mind I have a job which does not tire me unduly and which leaves me with sufficient time to contemplate to think and even on occasions to write

I am certain that I am sufficiently unaffected by religion for religion to affect me yet I am equally sure that I do not carry the bias of a zealot which might similarly taint what I would hope will be a balanced though still hopefully inspirational story


buy the book at createspace

listen to christopher read on bandcamp