Pages

Tuesday 3 January 2017

Mountain (My Mountain)

Mountain with mountain air mountain with stream
My mountain to climb my mountain to dream

Mountain on the prairie mountain on the marsh
My mountain to wander my mountain never too harsh
Mountain in my writing mountain in my schemes
My mountain for support my mountain on which to lean

Mountain lapped with water mountain crested with snow
My mountain to meander my mountain to grow

Mountain of so many metres mountain of such great height
My mountain of courage my mountain you willed me to fight

Mountain with base camp mountain with immense peak
My mountain a mystery my mountain a truth so many seek
Mountain with blue light mountain with no thought of defeat
My mountain to guide me my mountain padded with peat

Mountain with pools mountain with shimmering lakes
My mountain my passion my mountain untangles my aches


buy the book at createspace

listen to christopher read on bandcamp