Pages

Monday 23 December 2013

Inching Towards The Meaning

The prospect
For we are all prospectors
Of the heart

Such a calamity 
For we all calamitous 
At the start

That I evade
For we are all evasive
As we begin to part

Anyway I am thinking
I am fearing of never seeing you again
Although I am knowing
That longing is only a thought of pain

The person
For we are all personalities
Prose or verse

The conversation
For we are all conversationalists
Better or worse

The emotion
For we are all emotional
Cure or curse

Afterwards, when the words had left me
Bound again for your thinking
In that time, knowing it became clear
That those words, are words for the seeing


Cut It - Love of Perfumed Grains of Dust
Christopher's Poetry collections can be found on iTunes and on Kindle by clicking the highlighted links