Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

Before The Newness Wears Off

The light was way brighter earlier
I was encouraged to take my camera to the country
Yet the cold grey wind deterred me

How much easier to think of the past
Feelings from the warm sensations of previous lives
Comforted, inspired by thoughts that flutter

The dark beech hedge, television noise
Knocking on the door, shower water whistling
Nature & humans choices of disturbance

I am inclined towards a quieter picture
Without thoughts of turbulent advancing passions
Yet within I am quite out of control

Set upon by a Romanian philosopher
Lucian Blaga, who had penned a poem called Silence
Using those deeply wounding words of love


Cut It - Love of Perfumed Grains of Dust
Christopher's Poetry collections can be found on iTunes and on Kindle by clicking the highlighted links