Pages

Tuesday 25 June 2024

Dreamy lair

Your essence waved, my wafted air

I’d taken time and crafted, serenity to share

Then the blue sky turned to gold


Your effervescence duly staffed, my dreamy lair

I waited less than wandered, in incandescent prayer

Then the clouds, lined with silver, softly rolled


Your presence presents, a trembling bare

I’d opened, once again, this strange affair

Then the red moon rose, by the setting sun


Your lessons in love, lent in a gentle stare

I’d been carefree, lest care made me beware

Then the sky opened all the way to heaven


Your defence, immense at first, wavered there

I’d shown relentless perseverance, a scattered flare

Then you said take my hand our thighs to fondle


We wandered amongst the wonder stuff

We wondered, how we would share

Then the night turned, scared, into a dull grey day