Pages

Friday 3 March 2017

Sewerby

I will be back in a minute
First I have to take a few photographs;
That first one was of Kate washing up
Which is why you could see steam
Coming out of the boiler chimney

And now she has brought me a cup of tea
I'm sat at the outdoor table (seating for six)
But mind you it would be for the best
If it was three couples and no one above
A certain size you know health and safety et al

I know there are lots of shots
Of the cricket field and yes I could not argue
That this week that particular place
Has become something of an obsession

It is in my nature of course to be obsessive
It's right there right at the root of my behaviour
Absolutely it is the kernel if you really want to know
Anything at all about me or about my lifestyle


buy the book at createspace

listen to christopher read on bandcamp