Pages

Tuesday 28 February 2017

Thyme

In search of one space we found another for by chance as much as hope we discovered the hidden garden

I beg your pardon says I to the horticulturalist but are you open on Friday for that is when we leave and we would like to take some of your plants with us

For instance the grapefruit mint and the strawberry or banana mints o and yes yes the orange thyme

I've already thought of a place to place to put them it will need a bit of clearing up and a modicum of brickwork construction

But I promise they will be cared for as I intend in the fullness of time of course to begin making my own perfumes and a range of aromatherapy oils

I've read about base notes and high notes and those other notes in between

So you see your notes are just the beginning of a new lifetimes passion at least that is what I most sincerely hope for in this particular moment



buy the book at createspace

listen to christopher read on bandcamp