Pages

Wednesday 22 February 2017

Sound-Scapes

I find meditating in a group inspirationally energising in point of fact just a week back I was with a small gathering doing a taster meditation in our Old Stables we were listening to music Tibetan Singing Bowls with Ocean Waves (feat. Vidura Barrios) from Vajra Yoga Meditation for Beginners Volume 2

The meditation was to let thoughts come and go as they wished not forcing them in neither forcing them away yet not to focus on them either instead to use your breath and your mantra as a place to gently return to

I found myself in very many places with water being the thread which connected me to the various locations from the Idle Rocks Hotel at St Mawes to Porthminster Beach in St Ives from St Brelades Bay in Jersey to that same islands Corbiere Lighthouse from the wide open sands on the Outer Hebrides to the streams on Dartmoor which flow into the river at Buckfastleigh Abbey

These are the ones I now remember yet I know for sure that there were many many more so it is therefore a meditation which I do wish to return to for I will always have ample desire to be refuelled by nostalgia



buy the book at createspace

listen to christopher read on bandcamp