Pages

Friday 22 March 2013

Pictures of You

I am drawn to the lonesome view
People free landscapes
Vast vistas of natures making
Time lapse shots of her immense moving waters
Skies full of the nothingness of infinite colours

I am also attracted to the detail
Close up shots of skin and feather
Woman and bird in all their glory
Artefacts with the beauty that intricate detail bestows
Faces with smiles that shout out; love is here, it’s living well

I am particularly taken
By the great lake and the mountain
With a minuscule figure at the waters edge
It is here that I am able to pretend
Place whoever I wish to be there, as that person
Today it is a picture of me
Yesterday and tomorrows are 
My abstentions from pictures of you


From the Collection One Crow to a Tree - Love in Separate Houses available from Lulu