Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Framed

You might call it escapism
My departure
Into the world of image

It is more than that for me
It is gentle, all embracing
How can I call it; torture

Coastal memories
Of loves descendant
Once strolled pathways

Springs rising springs
Washed in my own
Deeper sap of uncertainty

Flesh unloaded of burden
Carried voluptuously 
Laced by loss and distance

Fabrics; there to be touched
Touched by love
Untouched by me

There are surges 
Undulations of emotion
With each entered recognition

The excitement of twisted rushes
As lusts flow moves unimpeded
Throughout my bodies bloodstream

I say that the longing is subsided
Yet one picture tells me; no
That it is so entirely untrue

I calm myself, vent doubts
After each such intermission
Prepare for further storms


From the Collection One Crow to a Tree - Love in Separate Houses available from Lulu