Pages

Wednesday 8 March 2023

Tidal

To bathe in the beauty of vulnerability

To become immersed in that deeper love

Which passes itself off as invincibility

Such that the difficult questions may be asked


I am suffering; can you, will you, help me

I am in pain; can you, will you, stand by me

I have doubts; could you, would you, be beside me

I have loss; might you, may you, pray find me


To luxuriate in the infinity of the infinite

To become swathed in that love

Which offers itself, unseen, and unconditional 

Such that the open invitations may be invited


I have a peace, a calm, an entirety to give to you

I have a shelter, a lifestyle, a wish to parade you

I have a mind, a body, I have a lust going begging

I have joy, I have pleasure, I have much to share


To go on walkabout, each time with contradiction

To allow oneself to offer both sides of love

Which takes its turn to say that I am contradiction

Such that the reaching out may still reach out