Pages

Sunday 14 November 2021

Small Observations

The painter and decorator listens to music on his transistor radio, as he leans from his ladder, to paint the upstairs sash windows a high gloss white

Next door, the husband, of the husband and wife gardening team, leans thoughtfully on his upstanding rake

For myself, I walk to the post-office shop, buy an exotic ice-cream lollipop, and a glue stick, to complete my Artists Rules project

Alas, the three art papers, each with their own distinct colour wash, are not yet dry; more time is needed, I return to the writing

There is music playing, which requires some investigation; it appears that Vaughan Williams has been left alone in the bathroom

I look up the word congruence, for I have used it in my Soul Questions; I find the definition to be most agreeable