Pages

Monday 29 November 2021

Prepare

A good night’s sleep
Meditation with a cup of tea
Listening to Temple of the Heart
Writing up my response to Haiku Minds
Vulnerability
I am, you are, we together
Separate, or apart, or close up close

Bath time
Listening to the Procul Harum playlist
Including Gary Moore, making one feel
Highly nostalgic; his blues songs are contagious
A new shirt for a new day
Foot cream, or heal balm in my case
Applied liberally, before
Putting on the colour-burst cotton socks

Then it is off to Norfolk Lavender
For a Full-English breakfast
Cooked to perfection, and served with a smile
In their still quiet restaurant
I will buy a memento from the gift shop
But just what, well that will have to wait
Until after the grilled and seasoned tomato
And the thick toast with lashings of butter

A good start to the day
Welcomed with appreciation
Listening to Start of the Week
Writing down my streamlined thoughts
Vulnerability
I am, we are, you are
Even with the lavender cushions