Pages

Saturday 4 July 2020

Join Me

Encouraged by the power of suggestion
I take an apple from the fridge
I have been listening to Week 3
Of the Mindspace Gratefulness course

Breathing in I am so so fortunate
Breathing out others are so so kind
I am buoyed by the flower's shadow
Waved by the outdoor wind

The room is quiet
The room is peaceful
I am grateful for my past
I am grateful for my present

I know that one day these will merge
But for now I bathe in the sunlight
Open myself up to whatever thoughts come my way
I try to make them welcome, ask them to stay awhile

In that way I revisit the Idle Rocks Hotel
Walk once more on Hebridean beaches
I hope that you will have your own thoughts
Pray take a moment to go there; quietly, calmly

Picture a place which gives you a warm feeling
Think of a time when you felt to be at one with peace
Use the mantra: Breathing in I am so so fortunate
Breathing out others are so so kind