Pages

Tuesday 8 August 2017

Love

Where did we go to
Where did you take me
Where did I take you

Passions rose wide open
In time spoken with breath
In time spoken with depth

Our names chose with hope
So gently we touch our touch
So gently so much I touch

Walk with me in the moonlight
Whisper in my ear I love you
Kiss my ear above you above you

Hold hands with clear clear smiles
Stroke me with your soft soft fingers
My I linger - I feel so high we fly

I nestle, I snuggle no struggle
You take me with your lips
I sip of your sweet wetness

No fret, let with full on livingness
We unfold our soft soft skin
So bold we hold to go within

Or we may in a little while
For now we smile
We move our all, unfold a little closer

Soft red lips kiss soft red lips
Soft purple skin
Caresses soft purple skin

Juices
Juices taste lovers juice


Available on Kindle - Click Here