Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Half Unknown

Some things I am happy to share with you
Indeed I imagine you might take pleasure in the sharing
Other things I desire to keep to myself
Indeed I imagine they might improve my personal enrichment

On the cusp of these two positions 
I find my relationships waver
Just as previous relationships have wavered
Her name was; no I do not wish to give you her name

She was slim, bony & attractive, with wonderfully long hair
Carried through with an innocent sixteen smile
I could say that a mutual friend suggested we got together
That way a little more useless information would be divulged

We danced, we walked, we talked for hours; I often stroked her hair
Yet only once in earnest did I stroke her bare thighs:
There was a party, my parents were away
Perhaps they too were trying for a reconciliation

Her Levi's came undone; five studs pulled down, towards an
Unimaginable future; my wranglers swiftly followed suit
Half leaning against the dining room wall, with only our youthful
Exuberance between us, events destined to evolve in that direction


From the Collection One Crow to a Tree - Love in Separate Houses available from Lulu