Pages

Monday 18 January 2021

List Works

Where is the warmth

Where is the water

Where is the journey

Where is the destination 

Where is the shelter


Might I find warmth

In the steam room, in the sauna

Might I find water

In the pool, in the jacuzzi 

Might I drive


Along the main roads, along the back roads

Might I reach

The hotel, the health spa

Might I say a few words there

To engage my accommodation


Where is the inspiration

Where is the purpose

Where is the beauty of the discharge

Where is the joy of nature

Where is the truth of love


Might I find inspiration

In the going, in the being

Might I find purpose

In the words I am writing

Might I find the beauty by being discharged


In the past, in the present, in the future

Might I find joy

In the walking, in the seeing

Might I find the truth of love

In those arms, in those monastic quarters