Pages

Sunday 24 January 2021

Foolishness

So why do people sell me programs which require me to build a habit

Is it because they know that I don’t have the wherewithal to build a habit

Have they run my past life’s data through their computers, and concluded

Quite rightly, that I don’t have that what is needed to build a habit

In fact it is my opinion that not many people do have this faculty

I do further believe that my absent-minded laziness is not unusual

Indeed I would say that the ability to be distracted is rife in my community

And I think that always was the case, even as children we didn’t often listen


So why don’t the sellers change tack

And move away from an habit building business

You might well ask, just as in the past we asked about the snake oil sellers

Of course if the seller, can without doubt, blame the buyers for failure

Then has he not found the holy grail, money for old rope comes to mind

Though this time the buyer’s, himself or herself, have provided the rope


Available at Amazon