Pages

Saturday 23 November 2019

Film

I do not mind doing voice-overs
But I do not wish to be filmed whilst speaking

I do not mind writing the narrative words
Though I do not want to be filmed when writing

I do not mind walking on contemplative walks
But I do not wish to be filmed contemplating

I do not mind being the one who is the one
Though I do not wish to be filmed as if being the one

I do not mind being a part of the stillness
But I do not wish to be filmed as that stillness

I do not mind being a part of the silence
Though I do not wish to be filmed as that silence

I do not mind being a part of the prayer
But I do not wish to be filmed in that prayer

I do not mind being up in the middle of the night
Though I do not wish to be filmed during the night


Available at Amazon












 See more of Christopher's Work Here
See more of Christopher's work Here