Pages

Saturday 30 December 2017

BBB Poem 49

I expect many things
When you receive the book
But most of all, yes most of all
I expect the unexpected

For you to be surprised
By my surprise
Would be more than ok
Way more than ok

For you to be ambivalent
About the content
Well I could understand that
It's been a long time after all

But for you to be in denial
To return it without reading
(Which is what I do expect)
That might clear a few horizons

Though for you to take a care
To read the whole thing closely
Pointing out any mistakes
Would be a truly welcome outturn

And for you to be pulsed with joy
Your emotions openly rendered
To a time ever to be remembered
Then that I would love to know

For you to feel the love
Maybe even to share the love
As once I believe you did share love
For that a telegraph would suffice


Available at Amazon