Pages

Friday 28 October 2016

Duple

I could have lost her love
I might have lost it quite a while ago
I have not lost, at all
The places I was taken to

I am making maps
I lose myself in the making
I am finding myself
Through those ways I was taken

Even at Findhorn Foundation
Marriages are wrecked
Lives broken and torn apart
Souls safe havens are swept away

The rain arrives slowly
The rain arrives, quietly
I won’t ever forget
Never to forget

The wind is in the roof-space
The wind whistles at the windows
We were taken out on a boat
Speeding towards Bass Rock

The walls are bare
The walls, and windows are bare
There will be paintings
There will be warm conversations

My pains are ongoing
This morning; a difficult meditation
Even Jimi Hendrix and the curves
Of the Hebrides were vague

I have found her love
I found it quite a while ago
I have not found, at all
The lost times I was taken to

I am making maps
I find myself in the making
I am losing myself
Through those ways I take with her


Link to Kindle