Pages

Saturday 22 October 2016

Circuits

To the sensations of the left cheek
Where I visualised all the greens of the forest
And came peacefully to the recognition
That the ambiance of those times
Had created an openness within
Such that your words, your
Guided meditations moved me
To such an extent
That I had to tell everyone

Now, here alone in Derbyshire, England
Early in the morning, a light sky breaking
With the sensation in my upper left arm
Raising a visual accompaniment
Of snow in the fields, which fall
Gradually down to the farmhouse
In the slight misted valley below

And I am taken on many special journeys
With each new part of the body I survey
I arrive at a pleasant sensation, even
At the toes, which feel to be swaddled
In bandages, as if no longer entirely free
I will write, to ask of you
To mail your script for meditation, and
Thank you in advance, for the openness
With which I hope to redeem it


available for kindle