Pages

Friday 7 August 2015

Procedures and Artefacts

I came into town to collect my prescription from the chemists. Kate said to ask if they do home deliveries, so I did ask; and the lady said yes we do, but only for the housebound. She did not say, but I think that clearly she thought, I did not meet that criteria.

I brought my old black leather shoes with me, to take them to the cobbler for new soles and heels (steel tipped). I find out that he does not open Monday's and Thursday's, today is Monday. I need then not have worried, as I did all the way, as to whether or not he takes cash or card for payment.

I was rather taken by the glass fronted sideboard at Madhyamaka. I fancied having a reflection in our old stables so that meditators could look back, through the new window behind them into the garden, much as I had done to watch the gulls soaring. The antiques centre had no such thing, and they didn't appear to know if they were going to be expecting one.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WVLRO3M?*Version*=1&*entries*=0