Pages

Sunday 12 July 2015

Paired Up

First there was one woman, one woman in blue; we began by flirting, then we made further advances, it wouldn't be long for we were coming on strong. Then her boss said 'let's go to the restaurant' so off they went, much to my cant.

On the next occasion there were two women, two women in blue; the one from the first occasion came up close to me, then her boss said 'we ought to book a table at the restaurant' and off they went; the second woman began flirting with me, more sensual and overtly sexual than the first woman, this one was making her intentions perfectly clear. 

Then the first woman returned, I was confused. I thought I sensed friction between them; the first woman moved very close in to me, as if to say 'leave off, this one is my man'. I didn't confirm, nor deny, anything.