Pages

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Friday Nights

At the top of the house
Above the poetics of space
At a high level with the
Self consciousness
Several floors down to the
Cellars of the unconscious

One attraction, back-along (There were several)

Anyway
Those times between
The window and the wardrobe
When we shared an apparent
Belief in things other than
The rational explanations

Mystifications, swung-along (They where ephemeral)

Our craved fascinations
Which carried the gravitas
Of irrational thought, yet
Required a leap of faith
& called upon desire
To drown her taboos

Simplification, strung-along (I recall the existential & seminal)

Close your eyes
Hold my hand
Think deeply
Go on
Say it
I know exactly what you are thinking

Without complication, down-along (We transferred the memorable)

You
Pick up the telephone
Before the ring tone rings
I
Sing out loud about the joy
Of interstellar communication

Thankful resuscitation, sing-along (We bathed in the questionable)

Warm oils massaged into skin
Listen to - The Amazing Eyes of Rita
Again alone
Though never now alone
Smiles hold, as I turn the final pages
I thank Rollo May for his inspirational book

Man’s Search for Himself (I crave for the suggestion-able)