Pages

Tuesday 30 January 2024

This time it is time to go

The book talks about finding that place

Of the unknown

This is my kind of book, sensitive sentiments

Which wash over my toes on into my bloodstream


In meditation or religion or sacred sacrifice

A quiet moment, a creeping of the nape hair

Yesterday through the window, through the mirror

The lost lonely face in touch with her own unknown


Should I interrupt, would that have been to care

Somehow instructed I drove on, and onwards

I did not leave you, you are with me

I do not grieve for you, please believe me


I open the post, an invitation to the resurrection

Unlike most, I have been there, I carry you easily

I wiggle my toes, perfectly formed within

I know no sin, I smile deep and knowing


You will never return to hold my hand

Yet forever you will be beside me



Available on Amazon