Pages

Thursday 19 December 2019

Sidelined, Misaligned

Another one now relegated
As also she relegated me
Yet a page here to chase her
A page to redistribute words
Love calls out
For love to be returned
Without the return of love
It is no longer love

It may once have been love
But it is love no more
Which I accept
Which I struggle to accept
What I fail to see
What I have failed to see
What I have chosen to see
I have also chosen not to see

I walk slowly, I walk slowly
Jealousy is the most hideous withering evil
It finds a rose tree and leaves a stick
I was jealous, I am jealous
No matter how you call out to jealousy
Jealousy does not ever go away



We live with our eyes wide open
Hubert van Zeller


Available at Amazon






 See more of Christopher's Work Here
See more of Christopher's work Here