Pages

Sunday 25 August 2019

All The Blue Changes (No Man)

Where did I find you and how did I find you
What did you mean to me such that
Such that I should happily include you
Include you in my permanent collection
And now that you are so to speak as resident
I can tell my close friends all about you
About your background and your provenance
Your origins and your exceptional raison d'ĂȘtre

Giving up on beautiful and giving up on pain
Where did I find you and how did I find you
What on earth did you mean to me
What on earth did you see in me
Sunshine and rain so plain
Your wish to be with me
To rearrange and realign
The previous proposal stain
Beside the Machair
On those windblown beaches
To redistribute and reaffirm
Our closest furthest reaches


Available from Amazon As Paperback or for Kindle
 See more of Christopher's Work Here
See more of Christopher's work Here