Pages

Thursday 8 June 2017

More than half way

The window frame
Frames an entirety of trees
The early morning ejaculations
Are accompanied, or so I believe
By the sounds of old trees awakening
Along the side of the mist strewn valley

I take it in my mind
That to capture this view
At this same time
From this same place
With the camera on a tripod
Using remote-control
To dispel all nervous affects

Seven days between visits
Life and growth in my absence
I will not tell you the colours
But as the year surely turns
Much as you travel full circle
Up and down the metropolitan line
The trees give up their lifeblood also

I had it in mind
In the delirium of first light
That one could take nature as a lover
Share conjugal rights, bare ones soul
Shiver in each other's skin
And soak up tobacco together
Treading barefoot, naked
Armed with loud smiles


Available for Kindle - Click Here