Pages

Monday 12 December 2016

Outlines, Procedures, And Timescales

It was just like the old days
I was planning
I was making lots of plans
I was working out all sorts of plans
Yet my day ahead was empty
My day before me was free
To do with as I wished
I had no need to plan
I had nothing to plan
Nothing at all

So I changed tack
I planned to become a better person
I planned to be more caring, more loving
I planned to improve my health
Both now and in the future
I planned to be more outgoing
To be less of a recluse
I planned to be more conscientious
To work harder at my writing
Yet I knew there would be difficulties
There would be many failures

So I planned to meditate
I planned to take up a mantra
To sit quietly
Morning and night
I planned to let my thoughts
Come and go just as they wished
I planned to have a settled period
At the end of every meditation
I planned to share my love of meditation
To begin groups and associations
I planned to be a good meditator
Then I heard the bell chime for breakfast


Available for Kindle - Click Here