Pages

Friday 26 June 2015

It Could Have Been From A Dream

I was in a swish Manhattan apartment.

The smooth wooden box, holding the projector, was on a flexible lead, which wasn't quite stiff enough to keep the projector suspended.

Then I noticed oil on the luxurious animal skin carpet, it seemed to have come from the projector box. Someone told me not to worry. I have no idea who as I didn't see them. Anyway they said it was ok, it was a lubricant to help my dancing exercise "just rub it into the carpet and start your dancing".

I thought I might buy one of those open backed trucks, we saw one at that old disused church on Sunday. I think of it is as a last grasp at youth. The projector box was neat, smooth, a sort of soft-orange colour of wood, unvarnished, with rounded corners.

I don't recollect any images being portrayed.


http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WVLRO3M?*Version*=1&*entries*=0