Pages

Thursday 25 December 2014

remember (the nine days of christmas day nine)

i choose to search my memory, to name the memories as my own memories, memories that I may call up by design, or solicit to enter my consciousness at random. 

i am happy to receive or trawl both good and bad memories, both happy and sad memories, I am as happy to bathe in joyful memories as I am to reflect in melancholic memories. 

i am capable of taking pleasure, and advice, from the reading, and the writing of memories, be they my own memory’s words, or the words of other's owned memories.

i hear memories when they are spoken, or when joined up with music, to become the memory of song; i myself have no voice for singing, instead i find my beauty in the memory of another’s voice. 

i feel memories when the ambiance of instrumentation alights me; i have neither skill nor talent for playing instruments, instead i find my harmony in the memory’s of many other’s rhythms and arrangements.






poems as prayers
from a non-religious person
yet someone trying to be
a spiritual person

Have A Good Holiday
Christopher

Read Pamphlet for Free from ISSUU by clicking HERE
Listen to the Author reading the poems
FREE on Soundcloud by clicking HERE