Pages

Wednesday 24 December 2014

in place of ether (the nine days of christmas day eight)

instances, moments, fleeting recollections, welcome feelings, suggestions of empathetic being

could I live with you, could I live without you; could i meditate and contemplate, alone by myself, or perhaps together, sometimes with you

light, dark, sun, rain, blue skies, cloud filled skies, bare trees, leaf filled trees, footpaths and journeys

could I feel you with your body, could I feel you without your body; could i stretch and curl, touch my own extremities, before becoming desperate to visualise your aspect

mind, thought, stillness, calm, peace, warmth, sensuality, rapture, urge, ache, desirous longing

could i have transference with you, could I have transference without you; could i suggest images, perhaps reach out for déjà vu, could i have lucid dreams and seek out their explanations






poems as prayers
from a non-religious person
yet someone trying to be
a spiritual person

Have A Good Holiday
Christopher

Read Pamphlet for Free from ISSUU by clicking HERE
Listen to the Author reading the poems
FREE on Soundcloud by clicking HERE