Pages

Thursday 15 May 2014

Protective of You

Only once ever before did I touch the outside of a bubble, a surface that glistened profusely, but one that I assumed was entirely fragile
& yet, today, you guessed it

I am lighter now, than the me that I have known almost forever, so light that my density is less than that of the bubble
& so, today, you guessed it

With the lightness there is a clarity; a clarity so pure that the rainbows of the bubble diffuse entirely
& where, today, you guessed it

The lightness, the clarity and the fragility take me to the essence of love; it is of love in this bubble; love here & now
& today, you guessed it

At once you joined me


This is a poem from Vagaries:
Love of The Key to Room 149
Available as ebook from Kindle
or as a homemade print book and audio cd from  poetryshop