Pages

Monday 3 September 2012

Pointers for CV


I don't see the need
To be through with this book too quickly
The story is centuries old
It has been a long, long time, in the writing

Heavy yet light
With evidence of thorough research
I will then also take my time, a decision I aim at
For increasing the longevity of my pleasure

I have had similar books before
Then I was like a man dying of thirst
I drank hard at the experiential words
Gave them sparse opportunity to enter my soul
No thoughts honed for further, or deeper reflection

The subject is Netsuke & the collecting thereof
You might care to find background information
Already you may be knowledgeable in this matter

I have had the idea to use one sublime short passage
To attract someones attention; such that he may
Exaggerate the variety of approaches he uses
Whilst preparing his curriculum vitae



A poem from Nameless Places and Hospital Gowns - Love Cared for by Relate available from iTunes and Amazon