Pages

Saturday 15 September 2012

Cockerels and Chiming Bells in Unison


Traffic roars
In both & all directions
Aeroplanes soar
Or at least that is my perception

I can see my foot, my tummy
I can feel the whole of my body
I see more colours
Than any camera can imagine

I am surrounded by a wider vista
Than any picture, or any canvas
A meditation space in a Japanese garden
Among all that is now

Pink poppies
Stalactites from the caves of China
And poetry
Written close on thirty years ago

Scones, with maple syrup and strawberry
Tea of wondrous fruit and herb infusion
Cockerels and chiming bells in unison
A breeze through the trees

Seeds fall; behind me a shelter
An observatory for the mind
I think of your garden, your smile
You and the sounds of music


A Poem from He waits for the Season - Her reason is clear available for Kindle from Amazon