Pages

Sunday 15 May 2022

Innocent I

I stare in the window a gleam in my eye
Come in beckons the lady
Me innocent I
The lace is St. Lauren

The French panties would make you want to cry
I so so want to buy them
Me innocent I
The doorway is wide

No need to be scared
Come in beckons the lady, nothing to fear
The lace is authentic
The lady smiles
"Obviously for a special person”
Well now I'm talking, what do you think
In a shop full of ladies' underwear

Without a blink
Me innocent I
"If my husband bought me that

Heaven knows what I’d do"
Yes now we are talking
And there's only us two
We've moved from St. Lauren

To G.Strings and briefs
"Some people will wear them

Some people won't
What about your lady
You innocent I”

I say that you are special
That your figure is good
That you are fun to be with
Educating me, innocent see
"But are you shy and retiring, or experimental and gay"
What! No, no, absolutely not I say
Just a slight misunderstanding
A little laugh
"I mean outgoing, energy for life”

Yes that's right
Back on the right track

Do you think a lady

Would like to be given these I ask
"Oh yes, oh yes, absolutely"
"Especially that

That would leave her in no doubt"
No doubt as to what, I dare not ask

Well that’s it, I’ll take them
Wrap ‘em up

"Nay you'll need t’stockings an’t slip”

She smiles
“You innocent I”