Pages

Friday 23 September 2016

Finnish Film

Sometimes all that technical information
Distracts me from concentrating on the picture

But these notes were from Finland, and
I know a photographer from that country
(I should say I know his Uncle Peter better)

It is of grass, and stars, taken at night
He uses a long exposure
To simulate the strength of daylight

It is in October, nearby the lakeside chalet
Where they ventured
Each year, for a short vacation

His website talks of beginning again
With a larger, clearer view
Larger, and clearer, than what you may ask

I could tell you of the make and model
Of camera, the name and speed of film
The methodology employed for development

I could tell you all of this
For that information he easily releases
But thats not what we want to know now, or is it?


KINDLE LINK