Pages

Tuesday 23 February 2016

Psychology of Space

Am I still on retreat
I feel to have retreated
A good way already

Is it myself I have to meet
The I thus to be greeted
Greet one safe and steady

One more course of memories
One more Sunday of Sunday's

Soft thoughts of soft defeat
As I watch the Grand Prix racing
No need now for searching deep
Put simply; my life is even pacing

What is left is left to keep
Hold on without exasperation
With no hope for participation
The station now is the station when

That new platform can be constructed
That journey from here to cosmopolitan
From village and countryside to city centres
From home, to homage to mystery and myth

Occasionally with the partitioned silence
Occasionally with the extended peace
Some way to reflect the sounds of settlements
Or to find the passageways that go vice-versa


Available on Kindle