Pages

Wednesday 22 January 2014

Description

A desirous, uncontrollable, urge; fingers tap on the letter symbols. I wish to talk with you, I wish to talk with me. But more than talk; to also enter that place of arms around shoulders, that space of camaraderie, to wear and intertwine with the firebrand intensity of lustful love.

Prayers, incantations, meditations; call them as you will, but call them from being immersed within, and not from being that shallow insignificant observer without. I walked on through the tiredness, I tapped my symbolic witness into the virtual keyboard, these are shared words now, just as we shared the pleasures of snowfall a year gone by last winter.

How else to say, only yes I have ordered the book about description; I will return through the swathes of orange and crimson poppies, I will again walk sideways down the hill, towards the pink and private chapel. But for now, just as the pace was taking over I will draw the night to a close, I am to warmly celebrate my naked body, among the finest of Egyptian cotton bedsheets; a good goodnight to you all


This is a poem from Filmic: Love of Our World of Purples & Blues

Available as ebook from Kindle
or as a homemade print book, and audio cd from  poetryshop