Pages

Tuesday 8 October 2013

Overlay

The latest dream
Tries to write over the earlier dream
I work hard to hold on to both recollections

Now I am walking home in the sunshine
I am beside the campus college library
I can hear Mneme on her mobile phone
Her joyous, infectious voice bubbles over with enthusiasm
Then I hear her say that she has seen me
She tells whoever it was she was talking to that she has to go

In the earlier dream I had been in and part caused a car accident
Involving three drivers
I could not remember my home address or other insurance details
I took the two other drivers back to Mneme's house
I was upstairs
They stood together talking at the bottom of the stairs

In a strong voice I told them not to talk until I was with them 
Mneme gave me her address book
Open at a page where all my details dropped out
My information fell and disappeared
I could not find anything whatsover about me
I began to panic


Elbowed Out - Love of Listening to Michelangelo
Christopher's Poetry collections can be found on iTunes and on Kindle by clicking the highlighted links