Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

Invite you somewhere sometime


You may no longer want me
Though that does not mean
I must not want you
I do still love you, scene-through

I have your letters
I have your photographs
I could carve you in marble
I could mould you in alabaster

I agree
You no longer want me
But might I not try
To change your too stringent view

I desire to write you letters
I urge to send you photographs
I dream of you; now & to the very last
Perhaps I could even try to be a little daft

I know you still mean no
That forever is your final vow
Forever you don’t want me
Still it is a risk I take, any old how

To remember anniversaries
& always post the cards first class
I will invite you somewhere sometime
& always there love you, my crazy sass


http://itunes.apple.com/gb/book/massage-slow-mellow-in/id485037810?mt=11